Monday, June 9, 2008

Dave off to Romania

Hello Family (well... seems like only Liz reads this... so really HEY LIZ AND LEXI)


I dropped David off at the airport bright and early. I have to say he was pretty excited. He has worked very long and hard for this degree so I am glad he gets to take this trip as a way to put it all together in studying the healthcare in a far off land. I mean seriously, who goes to Romania? Anyway, he took off on time and should be getting into Paris around 1am tomorrow morning. He will then take another plan to Bucharest where he will be for six days, before capping his trip off with a few days in Paris on his way back home. So, long story short, you will be able to follow his adventure at the following blog:

davetapiainromania.blogspot.com

Take Care!

1 comment:

Liz Hewitt said...

Hi Beck!

Both you and David have accomplished so much and I'm glad that he's able to take this trip to Romania. I'm looking forward to reading about his experiences, just like we did with your trip to India.

I'm glad that we're keeping in touch through this blog.

Liz and Lexi too!