Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!


(Pictured above are our Canine Babies--left to right are Emma, Scooter-looking mighty enthused, and Katie. This was one decent photo out of about 30...someone was either moving so much that they looked like a blur, or somebody would be looking the wrong way. Scooter was definitely ready for picture-time to be over and get back to playing!)
I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. We may not all be under one roof today, but we are not far from each others thoughts and hearts. Family is so important, and I'm grateful to be a part of this one! As crazy as it is. Ha-Ha! :)
We'll be spending the day here at home. Buster had chemo on Tuesday and isn't feeling well, but hopefully he'll feel a little better in a few hours when everyone wakes up. Lexi is typically the first one up and ready to open presents and I'm not too far behind her. :)

Please be safe, and have a wonderful day. Let's take time to count all of our blessings...we're all very fortunate. I've come to think that if things aren't going exactly as we've planned, but we're all still alive, then it's nothing more than a bad day.

I love you all,
Liz
P.S. Ugh!!! For some reason I'm having trouble with adding a space in between my paragraphs and I'm just anal enough for it to drive me crazy! It's late--or early, and I'm tired so I'm just going to leave it alone and get some sleep.

No comments: